Ethics are not an option at SPANCO, Inc.
We voluntarily subscribe to the Ethics and Practices Code developed by the Material Handling Industry and we pledge the following to our customers:
- To do what we know is right and refuse to do other things that are wrong, just because others may do them.
- To produce products that meet or exceed the voluntary and regulatory standards of our industry
- To sell only the features and benefits of our products and services, and not intentionally injure or damage the reputation of our fellow members or our competitors.
- To provide products and services that can meet your quality expectations.
- To promptly service any claims against our warranty.
- To reserve the right to tell you when our products or services are mismatched with your application.
- To respect the intent of our communications to you, which includes the language of our mutual contracts.
- To treat every customer equally, with the same respect and courtesy that we would expect ourselves.
At SPANCO, Inc., we see our company like a tree. What you can see is above ground, but it is only as strong as our roots, our employees. If you believe that we have not lived up to our promises, please call immediately.
Richard Uhlig, President and Owner