Spanco Gantry Cranes come in hundreds of versatile models:
Portable Gantries: Reach all corners of your plant. Lift and move materials, or use for pulling motors, equipment, and other heavy machinery. Quick disassembly for transport by service truck. Series T, A, E and Aluminum.
Adjustable Gantries: Adjust height, span, and tread (T Series) for use on uneven floors, through doorways, aisles, and under mezzanines or other overhead obstacles. Excellent gantries for warehouses and welding shops. Series T, A, E and Aluminum.
Track-Mounted Gantries: For manual or motorized travel over a fixed route.
Relocatable Gantries: Virtually all Spanco Gantries are relocatable, making them ideal for rented facilities or future workflow changes.
Offers the greatest flexibility for adjusting gantry span, height and tread. True A-frame gantry crane design.
No brace legs means greater clear spans. Adjustable heights and adjustable spans available. Steel or aluminum models.
As light as 116 pounds, fits in service trucks. Fast assembly. Adjustable span & heights. Optional pneumatic tires.
Straightforward, economical gantries meant for long service life. Made of high-strength, square mechanical tubing.
High capacity, high height, long span gantry cranes. Power drive options: V-track, guide angle, or truly trackless.
Semi gantries run on a single leg, with one end on the floor and the other overhead. Maximizes space; great for narrow, confined areas.
Our highest capacity cranes, made from wide flange beams. Single or double leg designs.
Power Drive Kits
T & PF Series retrofit drive kits for high volume, high capacity gantry travel. V-track, guide angle, or trackless.
The Ultimate In Crane Versatility & Portability
Moving and lifting heavy materials doesn’t have to involve installing expensive equipment or permanently changing your facility.
- Gantry cranes are assembled and disassembled quickly and easily, making them ideal for use in a rented facility or in multiple work areas.
- Spanco Gantry Cranes are easy to install and relocate.
- If needed, V-tracks and guide angles simply lag bolt to existing floor.
Spanco Gantry Cranes are unsurpassed in design strength, durability, and quality construction:
- Precision tolerances and welding ensure component alignment and operational stability.
- We use standardized, quality American I-beams.
- All nuts, bolts, and pins are plated for corrosion resistance, and all gantries are painted safety yellow.
- Outdoor use options available, including exterior coatings and stainless steel motors.