Spanco is proud to offer Spanco Academy™ dealer training classes for our material handling equipment. Spanco Academy is a classroom and hands-on technical training course covering our three major product lines: jib, gantry, and workstation bridge cranes. Check this page throughout the year for newly posted training dates. For more information, email email@example.com.
The course consists of approximately 12 hours of training over one-and-a-half days followed by a certification test. Participants who pass the exam will receive a Certificate of Completion that indicates Spanco product competency.
Our training course covers the following topics:
- Overview of our product offering and our company
- Workstation Cranes – components, materials, terminology, specifications and service factors
- Installation of a small workstation crane
- Jib Cranes – types, uses, terminology, motorization, and retrofits
- Gantry Cranes – types, proper selection, materials, terminology, specifications, motorization, and electrification,
- Lift-Lab online pricing configurator
- Selling features and benefits
- Factory tour (classes in Las Vegas, NV and Morgantown, PA only)
Each dealer is responsible for their flights to and from the host city but most other costs such as hotel accommodation, meals and certain local transportation are covered by Spanco.
After a dealer is enrolled in a Spanco Academy training class, they will receive a second email from the marketing department with details about their class. This email will contain specific information regarding the training schedule, hotel accommodations, directions, times, and other miscellaneous details that pertain to the class. Once new classes are available, seats fill quickly. Each dealer is responsible for their flights to and from the host city but most other costs, such as hotel accommodation, meals, and certain local transportation are covered by Spanco.
UPCOMING TRAINING COURSES
- December 10-11, 2019 – Morgantown, PA
If you are interested in attending one of our upcoming Spanco Academy training classes, please completely fill out the form below to submit your request.
After the registration period has concluded, we will review all the requests and send an invitation to as many participants as possible. Once new classes are available, seats fill quickly. If the classes fill up and we are not able to fulfill your request, we will put you on a waiting list. Please do not make any travel plans until you have received your official confirmation email from Spanco.
Thank you for your interest!