Spanco has been providing high quality, cost effective material handling solutions for more than three decades. We have the experience, know-how, and resources to meet a wide variety of industry needs, and we are committed to providing the best customer service in the market.
- From the beginning, we manufactured all of our cranes to meet or exceed all applicable CMAA, ANSI, OSHA, and MMA guidelines and standards.
- For decades, all of our welders have been certified by the American Welding Society (AWS). And in 2011, our welding quality management system earned AWS’s Certified Welding Fabricator (CWF) designation.
- To constantly improve the fit and function of our overhead cranes, we aggressively invest in world-class precision technology, such as laser cutting machines.
- We’ve developed a rich, deep pool of talented engineers who enjoy problem solving and creating custom crane solutions for complex material handling challenges.
- To accommodate consistent growth and provide customers the highest level of service, we’ve strategically positioned manufacturing facilities on the East and West Coasts.
- We’ve embraced ISO 9001:2008 systems, especially as a means to monitor the quality of our interactions with customers, distributors, and reps.
As a result of these and hundreds of other farsighted commitments (see Spanco History), we’ve become the leading American manufacturer of overhead workstation cranes.
We pledge to always deliver on our Promise to Perform.
Printer Friendly Version