Workstation Bridge Cranes
With a Spanco Workstation Bridge Crane, loads from 250 to 4000 pounds can be easily moved along the bridge to any point within the rectangle formed by the two runways.
Advantages of Spanco Workstation Bridge Cranes
- Eliminate manual lifting: empower a single worker to move loads from workstation to workstation.
- Supplement or replace multiple jib cranes and/or forklifts.
- Free-up your existing overhead crane for larger loads: use your Spanco Freestanding Workstation Bridge Crane to quickly move loads up to two tons
- Install flexibility: freestanding bridge cranes are ideal for rented facilities or when workflow changes are possible; they are easily relocated and typically require only a standard concrete floor for installation.
These durable, super efficient bridge cranes can be fully customized, including telescoping or cantilevered bridges, tractor drives, mixed capacity systems, and more.
Easy to install, expand, and relocate on concrete floors. Works beneath overhead obstacles and existing cranes.
Requires no floor space. Readily expands to connect to other bridge cranes or monorails.
Crane bridges and/or runways made from maintenance-free, non-corroding, aluminum enclosed track.
Three Times Easier To Operate
- Spanco systems are three times easier to operate and control than patented track systems.
- Our low profile steel track allows for greater use of ceiling space.
- The track’s “V” shaped profile prevents dirt accumulation inside tracks and maintains alignment of end trucks and trolley wheels, ensuring smooth movement.
- Sturdy trussed steel track permits increased spans—that is, fewer supports are needed for runways, keeping overhead space clear.
- Large diameter polyamide wheels provide smooth, ergonomic movement and long operating life. Optional steel wheels are available at no extra cost. Spark-resistant bronze wheels are available for hazardous locations (500 and 700 track only).
- For heavier loads or travel over inaccessible areas, add a tractor drive for enclosed track systems.