Spanco has been providing high-quality cost-effective material handling solutions for more than three decades. We have the experience, know-how, and resources to meet a variety of industry needs, and we are committed to providing the best customer service in the market.
- From the beginning, we manufactured all of our cranes to meet or exceed all applicable CMAA, ANSI, OSHA, and MMA guidelines and standards.
- All of our welders have been certified by the American Welding Society (AWS). And in 2011, our welding quality management system earned AWS’s Certified Welding Fabricator (CWF) designation.
- To improve the fit and function of our overhead cranes, we aggressively invest in world-class precision technology, such as laser cutting machines.
- We have a talented team of engineers who enjoy problem solving and creating custom crane solutions for complex material handling challenges.
- To accommodate consistent growth and provide customers the highest level of service, we’ve strategically positioned manufacturing facilities on the East and West Coasts.
- We’ve embraced ISO 9001:2015 systems, especially as a means to monitor the quality of our interactions with customers, distributors, and reps.
As a result of these and hundreds of other farsighted commitments (see Spanco History), we’ve become a leading American manufacturer of overhead workstation, jib, and gantry cranes.
We pledge to always deliver on our Promise to Perform.